- RT @NicolaSturgeon: This could be the moment for opposition and soft Brexit/remain Tories to force a different, less damaging approach – ke… 14:48:53, 2017-12-05
- RT @CarolineLucas: Count me in – come on @jeremycorbyn & @Keir_Starmer – cometh the hour, cometh the Official Opposition….??? https://t.c… 14:48:59, 2017-12-05
- RT @Aiannucci: We’re told Brexit is biggest issue to hit U.K. since 2nd World War. So why is it in the hands of a minority govt. and a part… 15:44:12, 2017-12-06
- RT @ProfBrianCox: These clowns don’t know anything, don’t want to know anything, are proud of not attempting to learn or do research or eve… 15:44:18, 2017-12-06
- RT @CarolineLucas: This is beyond farcical. Davis is either grossly incompetent, or someone who struggles with the truth and treats MPs wit… 15:44:24, 2017-12-06
- RT @faisalislam: Brexit whackamole:
1. Dublin needs phase 1 border reassurance
2. solve Irish issue —> regulatory alignment – create DUP pr… 15:44:46, 2017-12-06
- RT @davidschneider: Netanyahu is right to say that Trump's decision on Jerusalem is an "important step towards peace”, as long as by “peace… 00:07:10, 2017-12-07
- RT @davidschneider: I tend to try and put a satirical spin on events, but when you see the deceit, the incompetence, the unabashed betrayal… 00:32:14, 2017-12-07
- RT @jeremycorbyn: Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, including occupied Palestinian territory, is a reckless threat to p… 12:45:43, 2017-12-07
- RT @Jezza4_PM: @jeremycorbyn Dennis Skinner: "Cancel the state visit." ??
#Trump https://t.co/ooGnvYvMQV 12:46:39, 2017-12-07
- RT @thehill: Ex-Clinton staffer: If Obama cured cancer, Trump would try to bring it back https://t.co/OCHm3lLhKR https://t.co/tuGfMR0Q7o 13:00:14, 2017-12-07
- RT @perlmutations: So true. Believe me. https://t.co/6IXzGacc5L 13:00:20, 2017-12-07
- Suck it up, Britain: now you know how to negotiate with the EU
- RT @mrchrisaddison: Great news! You're not illegally detained! You're free to go! https://t.co/dyf56i0zoB 03:28:27, 2017-12-09
- RT @krassenstein: Obama wasn't allowed to appoint a Supreme Court Justice in his final year as president, so I don't see why Trump should b… 11:47:57, 2017-12-09
- RT @DavidLammy: Full alignment and a £50bn divorce bill.. So what is basically happening is that we spend tens of billions of taxpayers’ mo… 11:53:35, 2017-12-09
- RT @frankieboyle: Best wishes to all the North Korean missile scientists working to end this nightmare https://t.co/70U4OTnFTY 14:19:14, 2017-12-09
- RT @StopFundingHate: The Times (part of the same media group as the Sun) ran a piece about #StopFundingHate today. We provided a comment bu… 21:52:56, 2017-12-09
- RT @MacNaBracha: Those Brexit Divorce Bill negotiations.
From Private Eye. https://t.co/QwK2Nj36gP 11:18:35, 2017-12-11
- RT @JenAshleyWright: Thread:
1) Last week, a GOP website found out I’m (rather unsurprisingly) very pro-choice. HOO BOY, I have received a… 11:19:27, 2017-12-11
- Meat tax ‘inevitable’ to beat climate and health crises, says report
Recommended by Udai, our host, to ensure we deserved breakfast.
One of the top 5 holy Hindu sites. The clay was dredged from the lake limiting its ability to retain water. It also turns out to be a must see stop off for many Israelis post education/military service due to apparent abundance of things to make you forget.
Mint tea consisted of one mint leaf with an optional black tea bag on the side.
My coffee appeared to be generic instant thrice watered down then extra filtered.
Ditched several attempts by guides to assist us. The palace is where the Rajasthan royals family sometimes reside.
Not the most gripping of places though the rooms filled with historical costumes were interesting.